About Dr Shah
Dr Shah has been a Consultant Dermatologist since 1999. He has published over 40 scientific papers in international journals and is the author of the dermatology textbook "The Male Genitalia" and the self-help guide to eczema entitled "The Eczema Passport".
He worked in cancer medicine before entering dermatology in 1992. He was awarded the higher degree of MD (Doctorate of Medicine) for a thesis on metal allergy from the University of Birmingham in 2000.
Dr Shah has also appeared on the popular Channel 4 television programme “Embarrassing Bodies”
Dr Shah is a member of the following professional bodies:
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Royal College of Physicians (Fellow)
- British Society for Cutaneous Allergy
- British Medical Association
- North of England Dermatology Society