Male Genital Skin Problems
Dr Shah is a national expert on male genital skin problems and has produced research and given talks nationally and internationally on the subject.
He offers a discrete, private and confidential service to male patients with skin problems.
Problems that may affect the male genitalia
- Skin cancer and pre-malignant lesions
- Scarring conditions
- Persistent inflammation
- Common skin conditions such as
eczema and psoriasis
- Skin (but not usually sexually
Common symptoms of male genitalia problems
- Redness of the glans penis (end part
of the penis)
- Penile discharge
- Difficulty pulling back the foreskin
- Lumps or bumps on the penis
- Spraying of urine
- Soreness of the penile skin, especially
during and after sex
Please note: if you think you may have a sexually-transmitted infection, please see your local sexual health (GUM) clinic for advice first.